Elections Over? Update Your Officer List
By Keith Maderer, Club Growth Director
For most clubs, your officer elections for the new Toastmaster year from July 1st, 2018 to June 30th 2019 have taken place. If you haven’t already held your elections, it is now time to get moving.
But what do you do with the results?
- Take a photo and post it on your clubs website
- Log in to Club Central at Toastmasters.org and select your club.
- Then go to: Club Administration and click the – Club Officer Assignments link
- Next select the – Future: July 1st, 2018 to June 30th, 2019 – tab
- Just click the drop down box and select your incoming President, VP-Ed, etc.
- When you are finished, click – Save
- Your club is now ready to start the upcoming year.
- Final check: Wait 24 – 48 hours and click the link below to see if your club officer list is received. If so, you are done.
Usually, this is the Club Secretary’s role, but any current officer can update the list. Most Club Presidents will want to check this item before the June 30th deadline.
If it is not done yet… Do It NOW!
If your club fails to update the list before June 30th, your new officers will not be able to log-in to Club Central or take care of club business. If this happens, you will have to get on the phone with Toastmasters International and it may take days or even weeks to get this updated properly.
The easiest way is to follow the steps above and Do It Now.