District Officer Nominations 2018
By Ellen Pieklo, DTM, District Director
Every year, you, as members of District 65, can nominate District Officers to help lead and guide us into the future. This process allows you to help select your leaders and your voice be heard.
Elected officers will lead our district during the next fiscal year starting July 1st, 2018. Any member in good standing of a club in good standing who has met the requirements for the office can be nominated for an office. To qualify for the District Director, Program Quality Director, or Club Growth Director positions, a member must have served as a club president for at least six months.
Our Immediate Past District Director, Sherry Hunt, DTM will be the chair of this committee and will be handling the details. She can be reached by email: sherryhuntDTM@gmail.com
The following District Officer positions will be announced.
1. District Director
2. Program Quality Director (PQD)
3. Club Growth Director (CGD)
4. All Division Directors (currently 5 – A thru E)
In addition, the following District officers are appointed by the incoming District Director:
1. Finance Manager (formerly known as Treasurer)
2. Logistics Manager (formerly known as Sgt. At Arms)
3. Administration Manager (formerly known as Secretary)
5. All Area Directors (currently there are 23 Areas in District 65)
6. Public Relations Manager
Please check your email for more information related to the nomination and application process.
Here are links to the forms that should be filed if you are interested.
1. District Leader Nominating Form
2. Candidate Application
3. Officer Agreement and Release Statement