There is a two speech limit per manual in the traditional education program but this is not the case in the Pathways program. There is not a limit in the number of speeches you can complete outside of the club. The requirements for completing speeches outside of the club in the Pathways program are as follows:
- Speak to your VPE/executive committee and receive approval for completing your project outside of your club
- Meet the project requirements
- A Toastmaster must be present for your evaluations
- Receive a verbal evaluation
- Receive a written evaluation
If this criteria is met, your project will be eligible for credit. The intention of the Pathways program is to be more flexible as life is ever-changing more now than ever!