Officer Training TLI Dates
By Lillian M. Knight Faison DTM, Program Quality Director
Club Officers… Great news.
Now you can begin planning your schedules for the upcoming Winter TLI and Officer Training sessions. The district has decided to offer you multiple training sessions to attend. This is a great way to help educate your existing officers on the Pathways program, officer roles and best practices of highly successful clubs.
It is also a great opportunity to start recruiting new officer for next year. It is free to attend these training sessions.
- If you have a member who is thinking of becoming an officer… ask them to join you.
- If you think a new member is an up and coming leader… ask them to join you.
- If you know a member that is looking to grow… ask them to join you.
Here is the current lineup of Winter TLI and Officer Training sessions:
(TLI stands for Toastmasters Leadership Institute)
- Super Saturday TLI’s:Saturday, January 20th, 2018 from 8:30am to 2:30pm @ Excellus Blue Cross/Blue Shield – 333 Butternut Dr, Syracuse, NY 13214.
Click Here to Register – Syracuse: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/district-65-winter-officer-training-super-saturday-session-bcbs-syracuse-tickets-40750222011
2. Super Saturday – Weather Makeup – January 27th, 2018 from 8:30am to 2:30pm @ Genesee Community College (GCC) – 1 College Rd, Batavia, NY 14020.
Click Here to Register – Batavia: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/toastmasters-winter-tli-at-gcc-tickets-42275222328
Local Make-Up TLI’s:
- Division A:
Wed. – January 31 at 5:30 pm – at the North Park Library – 975 Hertel Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216: Click here for more information: Buffalo Training Event
- Division B & C: Irondequoit Library – 1290 Titus Ave, Rochester, NY 14617When:
Sunday 02/18/18 – Registration at 1:00 pm
Tuesday 02/20/18 – Registration at 6:00 pm
Thursday 02/22/18 – Registration at 6:00 pm
Saturday 02/24 /18- Registration at 10:00 am
02/18 – Session 1: President, VP Education, VP Membership
02/20 – Session 2: VP Public Relations, Secretary, Treasurer, Sargent-At-Arms
02/22 – Session 3: President, VP Education, VP Membership
02/24 – Session 4: VP Public Relations, Secretary, Treasurer, Sargent-At-Arms
Irondequoit Public Library
1290 Titus Ave, Rochester, NY 14617
- Division D: Saturday, February 24th, 2018 – 10:00am – 2:00pm – WSKG – 601 Gates Road, Vestal, NY 13850. Please contact Leo O’Connor, Amanda Chaffee or Gloria Gibbons.
- Division E:
- Wednesday, January 31st, 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm, Utica National, 180 Genesee St, New Hartford, NY 13413 – in the lunch room. Please contact Joanne Seccurra, Area Director, for all the details
- Wednesday, February 7th, 2018 – 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm in Syracuse, NY.
At Whole-ly Grounds, in the public meeting room and possibly one or two class rooms. The ROAD, 4845 West Seneca Turnpike, Syracuse, NY 13215
Please make arrangement to attend one of these sessions. Check back for updates and we will try to keep you up to date with any additional sessions.